Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Right, broad strokes get the fence painted faster.

Look, the animation here isn't... thought out. You didn't go back through your animation to see if it needed improvement, did you? If you did, shorten your scope of what's "good."

Spend more time on your animation, get some new sound effects. The white noise is way too noticable.

don't say this is your first fight test that doesn't justify anything

1 minute ago, Pokekights said:

Right, broad strokes get the fence painted faster.

Look, the animation here isn't... thought out. You didn't go back through your animation to see if it needed improvement, did you? If you did, shorten your scope of what's "good."

Spend more time on your animation, get some new sound effects. The white noise is way too noticable.

don't say this is your first fight test that doesn't justify anything

i don't understand the first to lines but k? i was testing out fighting and i know its noticeable and im disappointed i didn't fix it but yeah i know oh and i went back threw it so many times, plus none of my animations are good cause i started like 5 months ago :P

2 minutes ago, TheLionwarrior said:

i don't understand the first to lines but k? i was testing out fighting and i know its noticeable and im disappointed i didn't fix it but yeah i know oh and i went back threw it so many times, plus none of my animations are good cause i started like 5 months ago :P

Me saying "broad strokes get the fence painted faster," is my way of saying I could've gotten nit-picky about it and write a paragraph, but I won't. But as a rule of thumb, play back your animation every few tens of frames.

1 minute ago, Pokekights said:

Me saying "broad strokes get the fence painted faster," is my way of saying I could've gotten nit-picky about it and write a paragraph, but I won't. But as a rule of thumb, play back your animation every few tens of frames.

I do i spend like hours doing that