Overwatch Bastion WIP

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 hours ago, GbStudio said:

I skipped making that for now because I thought making the arms and legs would be easier. Boy was I wrong.

It was actually a pain in the ass for the minigun, everything had to be perfect for it, positioning, individual part placement, rotation, scale. In the Beginning I had the sheath larger to cover clipping, but that didn't fit and made it extend out to far, in the end I chopped it down completely, so now I have another problem to deal with. But that's the hard part. 

1 minute ago, Juno said:

It was actually a pain in the ass for the minigun, everything had to be perfect for it, positioning, individual part placement, rotation, scale. In the Beginning I had the sheath larger to cover clipping, but that didn't fit and made it extend out to far, in the end I chopped it down completely, so now I have another problem to deal with. But that's the hard part. 

I'm working on the legs right now and its killing me. Making the rotation points perfect is a pain. Especially as they are mechanical, making the gears line up so it rotates nicely is being another pain in the ass. I'm also paranoid that the proportions are off and that I'm going to have resize everything.

I'm excited for the minigun now.