The Enchantment (Plus, where have I been?)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

:steve_lol:

Helloooo, Blingirl here!

Man, Long time no see huh? Lets say, I was busy, plus I wanted to explore my rubbish art area a bit more (poses, expressions ect.)

So, I thought, why not come back to it?

I'm just going to say this first though, I haven't used Mine imator for 3 months. I'm a biiiiitt rusty.

But, here it is!

ZHJGYyp.png

3 hours ago, blingirl said:

Man, Long time no see huh? Lets say, I was busy, plus I wanted to explore my rubbish art area a bit more

Who are you?

(poses, expressions ect.)

Actually, it's "etc." It is "et cetera", not "ectetera".

ZHJGYyp.png

The torch and enchantment table seem to not be affected by light at all. And the torch has no particles. Also, his back seems a little too hunched over. (And the torch seems to be ginormous) But pretty good for the most part.

8 hours ago, Colonel Muffin said:

Who are you?

Actually, it's "etc." It is "et cetera", not "ectetera".

The torch and enchantment table seem to not be affected by light at all. And the torch has no particles. Also, his back seems a little too hunched over. (And the torch seems to be ginormous) But pretty good for the most part.

xD for the "who are you?" I was on last in july, And I left due to I couldn't think of anything for a blocky character.