Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

The goal of this collab is to make a game console's startup, but it has to have a proper logo (Well, the Playstation logo can be hard at times, so ill let loose on that)

If a console startup that you are doing that has already been made by someone, Then it has already been taken

Rules.

NO 18+ STUFF

Can only do consoles that exist

Must have the audio for the startup sound. (If you cant find the startup sound, use youtube-mp3.org)

Can have squares instead of triangles. (The one thing mine imator lacks, triangles.. imagine how much easier things would be? Actually, we can use paint.net or gimp to make triangles as a texture...)

Put your name on it (Your Forums username)

Example:

It doesnt have to be as good as mine, just dont make it too crappy.....

People who are in:

ZephyrAnimations

Edited by TheAmazingAnimator

On September 14, 2016 at 2:46 AM, phoenixbasher said:

Too hard. Also, this will get pretty boring later on because if a lot of people DO join then a lot of them will make the same console startup and therefore this could get really repetitive.

...... OK IM CHANGING ONE RULE... NO COPYS.

12 hours ago, TheAmazingAnimator said:

...... OK IM CHANGING ONE RULE... NO COPYS.

And what if two people start making the same console startup without telling anyone and then they both release it but they have the same video now. Then it won't be fair for them as they had no idea.

I don't like how I'm sounding right now. I feel jerkish. But anyway Im just pointing out that this is sorta impractical.

12 hours ago, phoenixbasher said:

And what if two people start making the same console startup without telling anyone and then they both release it but they have the same video now. Then it won't be fair for them as they had no idea.

I don't like how I'm sounding right now. I feel jerkish. But anyway Im just pointing out that this is sorta impractical.

... ill simply remove them from the collab... simple....

15 hours ago, TheAmazingAnimator said:

... ill simply remove them from the collab... simple....

Wait a second. You'll remove BOTH of them from the collab even though they had NO IDEA that there was another person working on the same console startup that they were working on?

That's even worse.

On September 17, 2016 at 7:27 AM, phoenixbasher said:

Wait a second. You'll remove BOTH of them from the collab even though they had NO IDEA that there was another person working on the same console startup that they were working on?

That's even worse.

Ok..... Geez....... I won't remove anyone OK?