Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I have Created a Halo 5 Wasp Model On request of some people Liking my Pelican Model, I do not play halo 4+ So it was hard to figure out how to build it, After awhile it seems the picture was clear, Id recommend scaling it down to .50 For the normal size it is in-game by screenshots

Download http://www.mediafire.com/download/2ynh9lo5ajldbdk/Halo_5_Wasp.rar

Spoiler

Z2Yvz3t.pngyxcW428.png

Edited by Pikachiflame
Adding In pictures

If you would like anything else Ask away

1 minute ago, Juno said:

Pro tip: when making vehicles in minecraft, make them larger to include more detail. Also use custom textures to match the real version.

I dont use resorcepacks because they take time and effort, I just build the model and let the user to decide what to do with it Sorry!

And the actual model is decently Small So i made it a bigger scale, Doesnt have to be Very big, Its for animating you could just scale it

besides its supposed to be half the size it is right now

Edited by Pikachiflame

9 minutes ago, Pikachiflame said:

I dont use resorcepacks because they take time and effort, I just build the model and let the user to decide what to do with it Sorry!

If you don't have time and effort to give you'll probably want to consider another hobby.

3 hours ago, Pikachiflame said:

If you would like anything else Ask away

And the actual model is decently Small So i made it a bigger scale, Doesnt have to be Very big, Its for animating you could just scale it

besides its supposed to be half the size it is right now

That's how I thought at first too, but eventually you will realize the possibilities with textures expands possibilities extremely. It opens a new world to modeling, and opens a new set of followers.

3 hours ago, Juno said:

That's how I thought at first too, but eventually you will realize the possibilities with textures expands possibilities extremely. It opens a new world to modeling, and opens a new set of followers.

No offense but Im not one to building things that much So, Untill the time i think it needs improved ill keep them at there current sizes

3 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

If you don't have time and effort to give you'll probably want to consider another hobby.

I have time an effort but i dont have time to Create  a New resorcepack or find one, My internet is very bad so these projects take time as it is, and im also in highschool and i already have like 2 eassys needed done by wensday

And if you have a problem with me making my Objects How I want them then you can just leave. I will delete hate comments

14 minutes ago, Pikachiflame said:

And if you have a problem with me making my Objects How I want them then you can just leave. I will delete hate comments

You're new here, so just take a breath and calm down. No one's hating on you, just trying to help you out. People who don't take well to criticism don't last long here.

Also, you can't delete Topic Replies, only Status Updates and Status Replies made on your profile.  ;D

15 hours ago, Emaniplex said:

You're new here, so just take a breath and calm down. No one's hating on you, just trying to help you out. People who don't take well to criticism don't last long here.

Also, you can't delete Topic Replies, only Status Updates and Status Replies made on your profile.  ;D

I try to take criticism well, I do it pretty well, you guys just don't see me when I get a comment like some of those