3D Pixelized Weapon Rigs (Working on Progress)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Which Weapon DO you prefer that ill make?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best to make a weapon?

• Sword
    • Warhammers
    • Battleaxe
    • Spears
    • Staffs
    • Daggers
    • Ancient Guns
    • Pickaxes?!?

Hello Guys! i have been thinking of sharing this to you guys because it would be cool to see it in public.

Heres the thing on how i got this idea:
Last time, i was playing Hypixel Warlords and just got a new weapon with a cool stats. Then i just realized that this cool 3d weapon skins in minecraft can be used in other animation softwares from their skin. thats where i watch ninjacharliet's warlord cinematic trailer (Watch it Here its an awesome Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg06Mz5l1HM )

i tried to make the ones like in the hypixel warlord weapons. here was my first concept art

Spoiler

Qj0kJzJg.png

Which then i tried to remake the project with the texturing

Spoiler

VTzEmjp.png

Then i got there for a little. i extruded it 

Spoiler

61IyBnx.png

Which is the eyelander in the tf2 XD. so i tried to continue the project to have a couple of swords for my upcoming series in my channel (Work in progress). so i don't have the rig yet maybe soon i'll make other weapon skins of this and i'll have a rig for this. 

SO! what do you think of this rig?? let me know if you want it to make me a request! or something

Ill Be releasing the rig soon when i got time to make them!

Edited by VertinPlaysMC
lol i didnt check it properly XD