MIDSA 2 Collab Entry (Craftindiedo)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So i finished my entry of MIDSA (Mine Imator Doesn't Suck Anymore) 2 Collab

Its a bit bad, and i dont really think i will be verified in the collab. :(

Sooo, thanks for watching 

leave a like if you like it.

(and yes i read all the rules)

1 hour ago, Skjold said:

Do you still think its a good idea to make an entry on a collab that shows that experienced people can get the program to look like?

aaaah shiz, your right. I guess i suk at animating after all, and i believe this will not get approved 

Well im not really a noob, but i'm trying ok, i was in a rush so i comment without even thinking about it...

Fk me

And yes im not trying to get on the collab, im just challenging myself if im ready making good animations or not...

Edited by Craftindiedo

7 hours ago, Craftindiedo said:

aaaah shiz, your right. I guess i suk at animating after all, and i believe this will not get approved 

Well im not really a noob, but i'm trying ok, i was in a rush so i comment without even thinking about it...

Fk me

And yes im not trying to get on the collab, im just challenging myself if im ready making good animations or not...

Don't try and get pity by degrading yourself.

The walk cycle isn't in a lot of sync with his movement but.. You tried, I suppose.

Try to work on it, is all I've got to say, and don't try to make it some cliche animation I've seen hundreds of on here, by that I mean a single person wielding giant weapon.

its the MIDSA 2 Collab.

Mine-Imator Doesn't Suck Anymore

no offense intended, but this is the reason MI gets a bad rep.