Out to Adventure [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Played a lil bit of survival on minecraft today, and as usual, felt the need to make at least one wallpaper of the world I was in.
Edited version:
home_by_digitallunar-dacsrbd.png

Original:
home_by_digitallunar-dacsq8n.png

As far as editing, I just made it so it'd suit my laptops green theme a lil more. cx

And a couple of random cave images I did:
caving_by_digitallunar-dacrloj.png

caving_by_digitallunar-dacs2yc.png

I like your wallpapers, but they are not memorable. Here's a tip for you, saturate your images a little bit more to give off a"vivid" style, and also make sure to open up a new layer apply an orange overlay using the paint bucket, then turn down the opacity to give it a "warm" glow. It can go a LONG way.

Here's your image:

3AHesNb.png

And here's your image again, but with a little more saturation, a orange overlay, some vignette a little sharpening....and...VOILA!

O25bU8w.png

Edited by Vixel
Word. Pix.

8 minutes ago, Vixel said:

I like your wallpapers, but they are not memorable. Here's a tip for you, saturate your images a little bit more to give off a"vivid" style, and also make sure to open up a new layer apply an orange overlay using the paint bucket, then turn down the opacity to give it a "warm" glow. It can go a LONG way.

Here's your image:

3AHesNb.png

And here's your image again, but with a little more saturation, a orange overlay, some vignette a little sharpening....and...VOILA!

O25bU8w.png

I was kind of going for a pale washed out look for this wallpaper as I am using it on my laptop currently and wanted a, 'calmer' not eye catchy image, but I totally get what your saying and will apply that to future wallpapers.
Thanks for the advice~!

1 minute ago, Izayah said:

I was kind of going for a pale washed out look for this wallpaper as I am using it on my laptop currently and wanted a, 'calmer' not eye catchy image, but I totally get what your saying and will apply that to future wallpapers.
Thanks for the advice~!

Thank you for being considerate and not taking my constructive criticism as an insult, If you want I can be your mentor :D

9 minutes ago, Vixel said:

Thank you for being considerate and not taking my constructive criticism as an insult, If you want I can be your mentor :D

It was pretty clear that you weren't trying to be insulting, and constructive criticism is a valuable thing so it's hard to react rudely to it. ^~^