Minecraft. Best griefers!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I don't understand a word of this. However I can safely say it's one of the best things i've seen here in my short time.

Emphasis on how the music was tied into movement and cuts / Character movement though not absolutely perfect was realistic. Only could be improved by adding variation to repetitive movements like the mining at the start.

.. you didn't even make this did you. This Russian guy's pretty popular.

Hi guys! Sorry for my english. I'm russian, & Im creator of this video. Im very pleased and Im surprised that people like my video on mineimatorforums.com. I can post the translating of the lyricks if you want...

Edited by iTerr

sorry but you didint make this. I have been animating for a year now and it would take me a good month using blender to make something like this.(not including the time it would take to make the characters and singing and schematics

Edited by Acorus

Sorry, but i was made this video, and It took me 1-2 weeks to create this thing in mineimator (+2-3 days for creating music in FL Studio). Blender is so difficult for this purpose.

2 Thing Why i love this video

1.I love The Russian Accent :D

2.as if a professional had done it