Netherbrick Fence Connectivity

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

9 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, Archlich said:

How do I build a schematic?

The target data:

image.jpg

and in MCEdit they don't connect:

image.jpg

What other tools might do it?

You know u can import schematics from worlds directly from mine imator?

Just now, Archlich said:

How do I build a schematic?

The target data:

image.jpg

and in MCEdit they don't connect:

image.jpg

What other tools might do it?

Go into mine-imator, click the crafting table, and there will be a 'schematic' menu. going into there and selecting the 'Import from world' Option will allow you to import a selected area into mine-imator.

If you are building scenery or a large structure that does not require interacting with (ie: blown up or doors opening etc.) then it is better to build it in minecraft. and bring the whole thing into mine-imator as a schematic. Then mine-imator runs a lot quicker as there is much less objects in the list to process. Just leave the things you want to interact with out of the schematic and put them in with mine-imator. I did a farm with fences and handrails on the house no worries and brought the whole thing in, then put the doors and gates in later. I also built a tricycle in huge pieces in minecraft and brought each piece ( schematic ) in and assembled it in Mine-imator. This cut my list of objects down to 7 pieces for the trike.