Star Light - the series that never was

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Kudos to "I Can Do Minecraft" for his facial/finger rig, AhmetKaan for his motion camera rig, and 14jroyer of Planet Minecraft for his Maquis Raider build.
Criticism is always welcome!

You should focus on your overall movement skills before worrying about Facial Rigs. Great animation at this level though.  :D

You'll be surprised at how much you will improve.  :thumbsup:

Thanks! I couldn't do the best movement animation due to the technical issues I had during production, along with having to make the movements synch up with the music in time.
That, and most of the movements took place on a moving set so I couldn't really refine them too well.

That, and most of the movements took place on a moving set so I couldn't really refine them too well.

Parent the characters to the set. Then set them to inherit position. But it'll probably mess up since they're position it relative to the origin (0,0) and not the set.

Parent the characters to the set. Then set them to inherit position. But it'll probably mess up since they're position it relative to the origin (0,0) and not the set.

They're already parented. It's not really an attachment issue, but more so being able to closely observe the movements outside of the working camera.