My First Animation, And I'm New Here.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello, im kinda new here, and i want to show an awsome music video based off the song "The Show Must Go On" by MandoPony which is a fad song, i can't play MC because it costs and Java is unsafe in my opinion, but i made a video which has the following characters:

* PokeManDan(DanTDM)

*FuriousDestroyer(PopularMMOS)

*Sans(UnderTale)

*Alexbrine(DJ dude)

*SuperGirlyGamer(GamingWithJen)

*Herobrine(Minecraft Creepypasta)

So basically, hi. And it took me the whole day to make this.:steve_sillyface::steve_shocked::steve_csi::popcorn:

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M93T2AA6TmI

Edited by TailsTheFox
To add link to video.

Hello, im kinda new here, and i want to show an awsome music video based off the song "The Show Must Go On" by MandoPony which is a fad song, i can't play MC because it costs and Java is unsafe in my opinion, but i made a video which has the following characters:

* PokeManDan(DanTDM)

*FuriousDestroyer(PopularMMOS)

*Sans(UnderTale)

*Alexbrine(DJ dude)

*SuperGirlyGamer(GamingWithJen)

*Herobrine(Minecraft Creepypasta)

So basically, hi. And it took me the whole day to make this.:steve_sillyface::steve_shocked::steve_csi::popcorn:

Link: Coming Soon...

Sounds cool!

Just so you know, it is true there are many unsafe, virus-like JS programs out there, although Minecraft is not one of them. Mojang would've gotten sued a looooong time ago if that was the case.

Unless you already have the link.. this could get moved to WIP, but I'm unsure

on topic: sounds interesting

kinda off topic:

i can't play MC because it costs and Java is unsafe in my opinion

you can get a MC gift card that's how i got mine :D and i have never got a virus using java although i do sometimes get some sore pop-up error thing asking if i want to report or something

Java is unsafe in my opinion

Java is pretty damn safe

i do sometimes get some sore pop-up error thing asking if i want to report or something

If you get the error, send a screencap to me, I may be able to work it out/fix it

Edited by Garnet638
Stupid French keyboard. Why does É replace /? And why does / replace the tilde?

Java is pretty damn safe

If you get the error, send a screencap to me, I may be able to work it out/fix it

When i ran Minecraft with Java none of the other games would work, i kept getting bluescreens, horrible lag, and there was no mobs in the biome i was in.

As for the screencapture, i found a post in the bug section which somebody was having the same problem i was having, their game constantly crashing and giving a error message to report it.