Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Very nice! Just the part at the end... His legs are facing forward and he twists very far back... And his legs don't move. I'd watch yourself or someone else do something similar. I'd say you just need to keep the legs moving, maybe take a few small steps towards the other guy. I don't know. It just doesn't move enough for that kind of wide motion. 

Like, you can get away with small hip twists without moving other parts of the body, but something as dramatic as quickly swinging around 180 degrees.... It's just not right. Just watch it and look at his legs. :P

42 minutes ago, jimbo said:

Very nice! Just the part at the end... His legs are facing forward and he twists very far back... And his legs don't move. I'd watch yourself or someone else do something similar. I'd say you just need to keep the legs moving, maybe take a few small steps towards the other guy. I don't know. It just doesn't move enough for that kind of wide motion. 

Like, you can get away with small hip twists without moving other parts of the body, but something as dramatic as quickly swinging around 180 degrees.... It's just not right. Just watch it and look at his legs. :P

well, if you know how to do it *better* then make an example for him -.-

-I hope you *saw* - he is new bie~!

But nvm, this was great for you! keep doing this!:thumbsup:

On 6/1/2016 at 0:22 PM, Pancakes Hero! said:

well, if you know how to do it *better* then make an example for him -.-

-I hope you *saw* - he is new bie~!

But nvm, this was great for you! keep doing this!:thumbsup:

Well, I was trying to say it was very good, and then gave him some detailed constructive criticism. :D Honestly I loved it, but just that last bit. :D