How to insert a 16x16 image for a cape 

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Question

4 answers to this question

The Minecon cape texture doesn't use 16x16(It's 22x17 pixels since it has side and back textures). I think David is showing you the easy(But less quality.) way to load a cape. Here are the steps:

1. Go to the workbench and select the item, change the image to this image I made for these steps. 73337ee9662c571c19b32fc773efed3d.png

2. It may look weird, but continue and create it.

3. After creating it, go to library, and de-select "Use as sheet".

4. Profit

A cape is not 16x16 pixels,  I think you have the texture file wich has 6 different textures to make the Cape.  

Anyways just import a picture of the Cape you want in the library (make sure you have an item selected)

P.s this was a pain in the ass to type, I am on my bed using a phone. 

7 hours ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

The Minecon cape texture doesn't use 16x16(It's 22x17 pixels since it has side and back textures). I think David is showing you the easy(But less quality.) way to load a cape. Here are the steps:

1. Go to the workbench and select the item, change the image to this image I made for these steps. 73337ee9662c571c19b32fc773efed3d.png

2. It may look weird, but continue and create it.

3. After creating it, go to library, and de-select "Use as sheet".

4. Profit

yeah, basically than, upvote this i must.