Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So here's the picture with my test planets i know there not the best but it was a first try lol xD so comment what you think

(also anyone know what editing software i can use for the greenscreening :D )

Spoiler

k0VNmHw.png?1

Edited by The26thDoctor
Wrong link

5 minutes ago, The26thDoctor said:

done :D

If you are talking about green screen in videos, just google "Video Editor With Chroma Keyer." Chroma Key is green screen and it is more likely to show up if you use that term. I use Sony Vegas, but I realize that is not always an option.

32 minutes ago, RandomAnimatorMan said:

If you are talking about green screen in videos, just google "Video Editor With Chroma Keyer." Chroma Key is green screen and it is more likely to show up if you use that term. I use Sony Vegas, but I realize that is not always an option.

whaaaaaat ? what greenscreen

ontopic: lightning could be better but it's fine.

6 minutes ago, The26thDoctor said:

i was messing around with the lighting for about half an hour and thats the best it would go :(

Here's tips, Make the lava planet 100% brightness and for the other, duplicate the planet, on the same place, make it bigger to center it and make it a bit transparent but also 100% bright

didnt think of that xD 

Just now, Nicolasev said:

Here's tips, Make the lava planet 100% brightness and for the other, duplicate the planet, on the same place, make it bigger to center it and make it a bit transparent but also 100% bright

The earth is bigger than the sun!?

Those planets are too small.

They are too close to each other.

THEY WILL COLLIDE AND MAKE BIG BOOM!

That was a joke by the way, I don't mind if it is unrealistic or not, but it is good for a new guy! :thumbsup: