The End [Failed Animation]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So I decided to work on a fight animation and I lost inspiration in it when I was working on it :(. The animation had no storyline and a bad introduction to the battle so I decided to scrap it. I'm not going to continue to animate this animation. I will work on a better and much more planned animation since I was pretty disappointed with it, but I'm gonna post it anyways for it to not go to waste :P.

Skins used:

@DigitalEvorian @Deminu

Edited by SahnzAnimation

2 minutes ago, StiflingHat9897 said:

Its not bad! But I do see where you are coming from, I've lost inspiration multiple times, and the result of those animations where not of the quality to be shown to people, 

Thanks :D , yeah inspiration is pretty hard when it comes to animating :sweat:

Edited by SahnzAnimation

28 minutes ago, SahnzAnimation said:

Thanks :D , yeah inspiration is pretty hard when it comes to animating :sweat:

Agreed, inspiration is pretty hard to find

Why not find inspiration from IRL things? Maybe like an event that has happened recently or long ago and just animate something based on that event.

Idk, just what I would do

Good Luck Animating! :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Hylanders said:

Agreed, inspiration is pretty hard to find

Why not find inspiration from IRL things? Maybe like an event that has happened recently or long ago and just animate something based on that event.

Idk, just what I would do

Good Luck Animating! :thumbsup:

Hmm, I'll keep that in mind :D and thanks!