Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, Mine-imator supports sound and text so it's possible to make intros in Mine-imator itself. But for editing, there's Windows Movie Maker(Already on your PC.), Sony Vegas(Not Free.), Camtasia(Free trial.), Adobe After Effects(Not Free.), Adobe Premiere(Not Free.), and more.

Imator

1 minute ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Well, Mine-imator supports sound and text so it's possible to make intros in Mine-imator itself. But for editing, there's Windows Movie Maker(Already on your PC.), Sony Vegas(Not Free.), Camtasia(Free trial.), Adobe After Effects(Not Free.), Adobe Premiere(Not Free.), and more.

Are imator v 0.6.2 has the support?

When i click The mine -inator logo it says the directxoutdate or dont have

And the second i click it says

Latest perhaps error 

2 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Have you tried re-downloading it and installing it again? And, what happens when it crashes?

Thx for your help

19 minutes ago, PikaMasterzMC said:

Correction, AE and AP has a free trial for 30 days.