I make logos/avatars for Rigs

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

15 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

That's still not the eddsworld style, Edd Gould died in 2012, the animator of that style is Paul ter voorde, jeez, do you even do research? 

"Eddsworld" is the animation series. And the series still uses that animation style even after Edd died.

23 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

That's still not the eddsworld style, Edd Guld died in 2012, the animator of that style is Paul ter voorde, jeez, do you even do research? 

Jeez, do you even know proper nouns? -_-

How about you don't try to ruin a guy who's just trying to help?

Sheesh... 

2 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

That's still not the eddsworld style, Edd Gould died in 2012, the animator of that style is Paul ter voorde, jeez, do you even do research? 

Remember back in the day when the forums wasn't a cesspool of argumentative people? Neither do I. 
    Who cares about what the "technical term" for the style is. It's not worth an argument. Let the guy make his avatars and be gone with ye

4 minutes ago, Joshinja ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ) said:

Remember back in the day when the forums wasn't a cesspool of argumentative people? Neither do I. 
    Who cares about what the "technical term" for the style is. It's not worth an argument. Let the guy make his avatars and be gone with ye

i agree wif dis guy

3 hours ago, Keep on Chucking said:

"EddsWorld", not Edd Gould, The Animation EddsWorld.

48 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

Edd gould was the original creator m8

The real eddsworld eppisodes are the ones from before space face part one, those were animated by edd.

I know, but its still EddsWorld.

6 minutes ago, Keep on Chucking said:

But it's not Edd.

and it's not the classic eddsworld style, which BY THE WAY, JOSE, they tried recreating the old eddsworld style in the last eddisode

R.I.P, Jon.

Last words were... Something.

20XX - 2016 :(

21 hours ago, TheGoku7729 said:

do you even know anything tho? his name IS Paul Ter Voorde.

I'm not saying the name is wrong, I'm saying the capitalization is wrong