Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey! I'm Bishop Hall, and I'm hosting a new Youtube series on my youtube channel  https://www.youtube.com/user/Bhall12able and I'd like some suggestions. I have an idea of using Youtubers (BajanCanadian, SkyDoesMinecraft, and the best of all known, DanTDM.) If you have any rigs, please tell me or email me at TheMinecraftAnimates@gmail.com.

I also need a Deadlox rig and an EnderSteve rig, and an Entity_303 rig. Thanks, and peace and love to you, God bless you!

#1 Theres a "rigs" section. You can search there or make your own.

#2 Your youtube link isnt working since you changed the colour of "Bhall12able". You might want to fix that.

#3 Please tell us more about this series if you want us to wholeheartedly help you. If its just an idea, in uncertain how much help we can be.

#4 Minecraft animation series with Youtubers has been done plenty times before.

Alrighty thanks, Bro!

https://www.youtube.com/user/Bhall12able

Alright, so it starts out with a battle between some Zombies and the Three youtubers I mentioned above, including JeromeASF. BajanCanadian vaults DanTDM and he plows through a half of the zombies and front flips. Then, JeromeASF Axe-Chops the first zomber Dan plowed through, just to be sure. While that's going on, Bajan Leaps high into the air and demolishes a creeper. The series will go on for 6 episodes, but i don't know how to put sound into it. or screenshot.

6 minutes ago, BishopTheMinecrafter said:

Alrighty thanks, Bro!

Alright, so it starts out with a battle between some Zombies and the Three youtubers I mentioned above, including JeromeASF. BajanCanadian vaults DanTDM and he plows through a half of the zombies and front flips. Then, JeromeASF Axe-Chops the first zomber Dan plowed through, just to be sure. While that's going on, Bajan Leaps high into the air and demolishes a creeper. The series will go on for 6 episodes, but i don't know how to put sound into it. or screenshot.

Please use the "Quote" button and then write your reply so they can get notified that you actually responded to them. Look at the "quote" button more as a "Reply" button.

2 minutes ago, Skjold said:

Please use the "Quote" button and then write your reply so they can get notified that you actually responded to them. Look at the "quote" button more as a "Reply" button.

1 minute ago, Skjold said:

A lot of people hate popular minecraft youtubers. Me included. But imma help you either way.

Rigs:

ASF Jerome

BajanCanadian

SkyDoesMinecraft

I've got the first two. I need like, heroic rigs. Awesome rigs.

And also, I'm on 1.0.5 Mine-Imator

1 minute ago, BishopTheMinecrafter said:

I've got the first two. I need like, heroic rigs. Awesome rigs.

You'll have to make your own. And it doesnt matter what version you're using (that is, unless its older than 0.6 or so. Then some blocks might be messed up)

Edited by Skjold

Just now, BishopTheMinecrafter said:

What? What's wrong? If you don't like it then don't say anything.

Also I subbed to you just now

I'm anticipating the animation...

your a begginer, and this sounds more like something an advanced animator would make, not a begginer. your concept is great, and very well written. i can tell you put a lot of thought into this. 

basically, you've clearly bitten off more then you can chew. I'd advise waiting, and getting really good before attempting something this big. keep this concept in a file someplace on your computer, and come back to it when you've gotten better.

I'm not saying anything bad about you, but you may want to wait is all i'm trying to say...

3 minutes ago, geotrax2001 said:

I'm anticipating the animation...

your a begginer, and this sounds more like something an advanced animator would make, not a begginer. your concept is great, and very well written. i can tell you put a lot of thought into this. 

basically, you've clearly bitten off more then you can chew. I'd advise waiting, and getting really good before attempting something this big. keep this concept in a file someplace on your computer, and come back to it when you've gotten better.

I'm not saying anything bad about you, but you may want to wait is all i'm trying to say...

Have you seen my Youtube vids? Those took quite a long time to make. I just need one helper. I am probably.... a... Novice Beginner? I can make good animations but sometimes it messes up. Could you tell me how to screenshot?

First Screenshot!!

Didn't work.... :(

5 minutes ago, BishopTheMinecrafter said:

Have you seen my Youtube vids? Those took quite a long time to make. I just need one helper. I am probably.... a... Novice Beginner? I can make good animations but sometimes it messes up. Could you tell me how to screenshot?

you have creative concepts, but you have a lot to learn as far as animation goes...

Sounds like it could be cool. 

But you're not really at the level to do this kind of thing.

You can go ahead and try, but after watching some of your other animations it might not be as amazing as you may imagine it to be.

I'm not saying you can't do it, i'm saying you're going to need to work hard on it. Like, really hard. If something like this takes the majority of your day, you're half-way there.

Edited by EpicJ
Also, to take a 'screenshot', you click the button next to the render option. Or just use printscreen.

I see what you mean. But someone just seriously turned my computer off AGAIN, and erased my stuff. It made me so peeved..... I'm changing it to Youtuber Battles

You should constantly save the animation

I see what you mean. But someone just seriously turned my computer off AGAIN, and erased my stuff. It made me so peeved..... I'm changing it to Youtuber Battles

Where are you that would let people freely turn your computer off? You should animate in a private place, like your room. Also, backups do exist. You should find them in a mine-imator folder somewhere.

Shame. So well written, however an awful plot (as far as I can see). Then again, this is brilliant. Probably something that can make 1M views easily. Anyways, there is no point in this animation from what you described. You can prove me wrong as soon as you provide a solid story. What you're saying is that there's a bunch of popular YouTubers who team up together to fight a horde of zombies. You describe every move that the characters do and how they interact.

But, for some reason, it ends there? I shall not go any further, for now at least. Please answer.