another rig of majesticness (i guess)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

16 minutes ago, LasseTheLaser said:

Yes i did

Wait am i awesom? Are you sure you Arent mistaken me with someone else

Nah, you're the one I ment.

Those rigs are frkn sick looking. I love the small statues you make. It adds so much. Your style is so unique! :DDD

3 minutes ago, CuBix said:

I think so too.

Your rigs look epic 8D

8 minutes ago, IHaz0Cape said:

Nah, you're the one I ment.

Those rigs are frkn sick looking. I love the small statues you make. It adds so much. Your style is so unique! :DDD

Ok then just wait til tomorow im at home cuz im sick so im gonna make alot of rigs tomorow 

Btw Guys if you think My rigs are awesome you can allways join My animation team that i started were currently only 3 people we need more

43 minutes ago, LasseTheLaser said:

Ok then just wait til tomorow im at home cuz im sick so im gonna make alot of rigs tomorow 

Btw Guys if you think My rigs are awesome you can allways join My animation team that i started were currently only 3 people we need more

hell yeah im in =D

53 minutes ago, LasseTheLaser said:

Can i join it?