Unusual Friends 7 - Next stop: Creaton!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Latest information:

2016-02-28: Working on ideas (Feel free to comment a good idea, it may be used c:)

2016-02-29: Still working on ideas

2016-02-29: Working on storyline

2016-03-02: Finished storyline

2016-03-02: Building a new house

2016-03-12: Working on a beginning

2016-03-13: Working on a intro

2016-03-15: Working on the animation

2016-04-01: Video editing...

2016-04-01: Final adjustments

2016-04-01: Releasing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current status: It's now out in narrative animation post!

Edited by Crated
Update!

But also, i have ideas.

Idea for 7: Crated and his friends meet more new friends and enemies.

Idea for 8: The world starts glitching because of exploiting a bug that Noob did (which is him sitting on a chair that got pushed by a piston causing him to make his limbs invisible).

Idea for 9: SimonAndJames crossover! :D

Idea for 10: Crated and his friends found a portal-like door that leads them into a mysterious place called the "Voidlands".

Idea for 11: The show genre-shifts into something more serious.

Idea for 12: Steve and Noob time travel back to the beginning of the series.

Idea for 13: Apocalypse 2: Steve clones himself too much.

Idea for 14: Crated finds a ametrine and it is revealed that it generates a extra-terrestrial life-form (*cough* Steven Universe *cough*) Crated adopts a dog which flys and a cat that runs very fast.

Idea for 15: A prequel episode about Crated's childhood before he meets Steve and Noob.

Idea for 16: A story which is years before Crated's birth will be explained.

Idea for 17: Crated, Steve, and Noob discover a mystery found in a cave which is a plate explaining the lore about the Voidlands. But worse, one of the enemies that was from the Voidlands is in there.

Idea for 18: Steve meets his other counterparts from other Minecraft animation channels.

Idea for 19: Crated and his friends turn into chibis by the Chibifier (which is a blaster) created by a professor.

Idea for 20: Apoclaypse 3: Everyone turns into Crated!

Idea for 21: Steve eats too much chocolate and becomes super speedy!

Idea for 22: Someone is glitching the world and Crated and his friends have to break into the code by going outside the universe with a vehicle that travels faster than speed of light.

Also @Crated, you have to credit to me for the ideas.

Edited by Allemn

1 minute ago, Allemn said:

But also, i have ideas.

Idea for 8: The world starts glitching because of exploiting a bug that Noob did (which is him sitting on a chair that got pushed by a piston causing him to make his limbs invisible).

Idea 7: I'll have that at backup!

Idea 8: Perfect, we may use Steve in that thing, but yeah that's an awesome idea :D

Idea 9: Maybe, just maybe...

39 minutes ago, Allemn said:

But also, i have ideas.

Idea for 10: Crated and friends found a portal-like door that leads them into a mysterious place called the "Voidlands".

Idea for 14: Crated finds a ametrine and it is revealed that it generates a extra-terrestrial life-form (*cough* Steven Universe *cough*)

I liked 10, 12 and 13.

14 ew no.

1 hour ago, Allemn said:

But also, i have ideas.

Idea for 10: Crated and his friends found a portal-like door that leads them into a mysterious place called the "Voidlands".

Idea for 14: Crated finds a ametrine and it is revealed that it generates a extra-terrestrial life-form (*cough* Steven Universe *cough*) Crated adopts a dog which flys and a cat that runs very fast.

Idea for 15: A prequel episode about Crated's childhood before he meets Steve and Noob.

Idea for 16: A story which is years before Crated's birth will be explained.

Idea for 17: Crated, Steve, and Noob discover a mystery found in a cave which is a plate explaining the lore about the Void. But worse, one of the enemies that was from the Void is in there.

Idea for 18: Steve meets his other counterparts from other Minecraft animation channels.

Idea for 19: Crated and his friends turn into chibis by the Chibifier (which is a blaster) created by a professor.

Also @Crated, you have to credit to me for the ideas.

Oh gosh credit you for ideas xD, well sure if i gonna use them ;)

But sure these ideas are perfect for "backup" ideas! If I get mindblown, I'll use one of these :)

Back on tracks! The new Unusual Friends will be about something special... May take long but, it'll be worth it due to following therms:

We've almost reached 100, that's something I never thought we would reach o.O

So because of the longer wait like last time ._., I'll tell you something :)

It's going to be about moving. Our current location is "too small" and "too ugly" for the newer project, we need more rooms, larger house and more to make it full :)

4 hours ago, Allemn said:

That new house is amazing!

Thx dude :)

4 hours ago, OfficialCUYT said:

I have the confeti :D

If you ever find any way to virtually transfer matter from a place to anoter, yes.

Edited by Crated

Well anoter update, I am litterally forced to give out more notifications xD

Well i finished the house, trust me, it's epic ;)

And I finished the mineimator project and everything!

Also I added "event areas", you'll know what I mean by that sooner or not :)

Atleast now it's 2 weeks delay, I am litterally reworking everything, adding intro, adding new outtro, more greenscreening and best of all, MORE SOUND EFFECTS!

Edited by Crated

4 hours ago, Crated said:

Well anoter update, I am litterally forced to give out more notifications xD

Well i finished the house, trust me, it's epic ;)

And I finished the mineimator project and everything!

Also I added "event areas", you'll know what I mean by that sooner or not :)

Atleast now it's 2 weeks delay, I am litterally reworking everything, adding intro, adding new outtro, more greenscreening and best of all, MORE SOUND EFFECTS!

By sound effects you mean more TF2 voice responses?

12 minutes ago, Crated said:

Less than 24 hours left until we release Unusual Friends 7 o_o

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS CRATED U DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!