Mine-imator Guide Book

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Would anyone be interested if I made one? It'll explain on things like the interface and all the options they provide. It'll go over the basics of the programs functions and how to go from basic and newbie stuff to advanced and well.

So how about it? I'm curious on what people will say.

I was planning on doing something like this, a whole tutorial series with a few friends. However I lost my whole reason as to why i wanted to do it and how I would do it.

There's not much to even explain. It's just that the program is too easy to understand from the get-go.

12 hours ago, ÜberKiller said:

I was planning on doing something like this, a whole tutorial series with a few friends. However I lost my whole reason as to why i wanted to do it and how I would do it.

There's not much to even explain. It's just that the program is too easy to understand from the get-go.

Not for all people

On 2/22/2016 at 2:26 PM, TC Noobia said:

Would anyone be interested if I made one? It'll explain on things like the interface and all the options they provide. It'll go over the basics of the programs functions and how to go from basic and newbie stuff to advanced and well.

Yeah I would be interested! :D

On 2/22/2016 at 2:26 PM, TC Noobia said:

Yeah I would be interested! :D