Sending Über off To Job Corps.

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

13 minutes ago, Emanatronic said:

*Because I was in it.

That's False. I was in a skype call while making this and the fact that You saying That just makes No sense. Since you don't know what Über is like At all. Saying that just because HE is in it and THAT he said it was amazing and you didn't doesn't mean he said it because HE is in it. This was a quick 10 min project for Fun. 

6 minutes ago, Artleck said:

That's False. I was in a skype call while making this and the fact that You saying That just makes No sense. Since you don't know what Über is like At all. Saying that just because HE is in it and THAT he said it was amazing and you didn't doesn't mean he said it because HE is in it. This was a quick 10 min project for Fun. 

Jeez. I only said that because he just ate this other guy on his physics test even though he was a little new to the animation process, whereas you've been here longer than me (granted, this took ten minutes).

Über and I aren't much friends at all, but I've seen a lot of what he does.  :D 

3 minutes ago, ÜberKiller said:

you say that like you've never been in anything

in reality, it was a funny reference. not because I was in it.

You called it amazing... I don't know.

I do see now, though, that I read into it too much. My mistake.  :) 

EDIT: I've never been an animation. I even have yet to animate myself in an animation...

Edited by Emanatronic