Desert Night Fight

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Pokekights said:

Canada has always been that one country. It's been silent for good reason. It is planning to take over America and Europe and teaching proper manners in school 24/7. If they accomplish their goals, everyone will have an accent and say sorry for everything. For America, this is a nightmare. 

I KNEW There was something Wrong up there! Canada shall be brought to popularity in the History books in the Best Reason Humanity has yet faced!

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

These topics are always a train wreck...

My only complaint is that I couldn't see the animation on account of the darkness and that arrows don't fling people off into the sky.

My only prescription is more practice, but as far as effort goes, this animation was full of it. Basically the whole "fight scene" (couldn't see it) was custom movements. It just needs work all around.  :thumbsup: 

What I don't see is that you seem to over the top criticize everyone on their animations, yet your not as good as some of the animators that you've criticized badly.

i'm probably gonna get a warning point for that but i had to get it of my chest. You will improve, just don't be saying "Crap" on peoples topics. K?

32 minutes ago, DarkDragonPro said:

What I don't see is that you seem to over the top criticize everyone on their animations, yet your not as good as some of the animators that you've criticized badly.

i'm probably gonna get a warning point for that but i had to get it of my chest. You will improve, just don't be saying "Crap" on peoples topics. K?

that's not my best animation. the people that i've "criticized badly" are animator dark, and elite crusader, who (meaning no offense to them) arent as good as me.

34 minutes ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

that's not my best animation. the people that i've "criticized badly" are animator dark, and elite crusader, who (meaning no offense to them) arent as good as me.

I need to see your best animation to judge it. Because that animation wasn't good. There were a lot of stuff to improve on it. Ahh well..I'm not gonna turn this into an argument. Just thing before you say.