Cathay Pacific Airbus A330-342 Landing

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys, I've made an animation of an Airbus A330-342 in Cathay Pacific Livery land on runway 18 in dom55's airport. It includes flaps, spoilers, landing gear effects, and landing gear smoke effects. Also, if you look closely, you can even see the vertical stabilizer (elevator) control the pitch of the aircraft! It includes 4 different views: Outside, window, control tower, and bottom. Enjoy, this took me a few hours.

Credits for airport go to dom55. A330 made by me. http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/airbus-a330-a340-airport-sneak-peek/

Edited by CAG2PlaysMC
Adding credit

Uuum I really like the idea and the animation, but theres a few mistakes i've noticed:

The flaps are just floating in the air and the landing is not so short. Going a hundred and smth to 0 in 10 seconds is a bit extreme for an airplane

Otherwise it's a great animation

23 hours ago, CAG2PlaysMC said:

PixelAllu, thank you for the feedback. I had to make the landing short due to the length of the runway, so lets just imagine there's a strong headwind. And for the flaps, I couldn't do much. Sorry :(

Nah it's still cool that you made this landing, that really seems awesome ;)