Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just now, Marty McFly said:

You should shorten it a bit more. And please use something original. Don't use electronic music.

Well, from other outros I have seen, they are longer then mine, also, I LIKE DUBSTEP! and you can't do nothing a bout it. 

Just now, Shah said:

Intros I feel like should be less than 8 seconds. That's kinda my patience threshold, I guess.

If the intro has some good action and is not boring like the already made ones where you only add you're name too it, I think Good intro can be longer then 8 sec. mine is 10 and It looks cool. But this is an Outro who is at the end of a video. If you didn't know...

It's basically a freeze frame from 1 second to 9 seconds, with only the jukebox moving lazily. ._.

Some 'good' action isn't really the word for it, it's just small movements to distract you from the freezing of everything else.

Just now, Shah said:

It's basically a freeze frame from 1 second to 9 seconds, with only the jukebox moving lazily. ._.

Some 'good' action isn't really the word for it, it's just small movements to distract you from the freezing of everything else.

I was more talking about intros but for my outro I just didnt know what to do. most people only have a 1 frame with there Previous video on it. 

Just now, CubixGeek said:

I was more talking about intros but for my outro I just didnt know what to do. most people only have a 1 frame with there Previous video on it. 

Oh sorry I meant to say outro. :P

1 hour ago, CubixGeek said:

So! I made an intro like, 5 second ago and now I just want to show it to you people of this forum to know what you think about it! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BoQZIcZLaQ&feature=youtu.be

And you kinda said intro here so I was confused.

11 hours ago, Shah said:

If you want to talk about that..

Then I suggest Cubix can can have his OC Dance with the Music!