Need a big youtuber

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Dear Reader of this Topic,

if you are a fan of MlgHwnt's Wild Adventures, it would be nice of you to contact TheTrueBlackyVA. A german FanDub by him would sound epic! But you have to have more subs as he has (9000+ or so). Thank you.

You clould write:

Mach mal ein FanDub von Wild Adventures

Wild Adventures FanDub pls

Spoiler

I already made a video how it could sound. (I used parts from one of his FanDubs)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5QEEa_kb5E

Oh, I saw that there none nor any Mine-Imator Youtubers ( e.g SKIBBZ, Cryo, UnmutEMC or some Amination Squad guy ) that hit 5,000+ Subs up... Trust me mate, you are my boy. 

Oh, you can beg him with your might, you don't need any ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Youtubers, mate. I'm just got 50+, beg the guy that got 4K Subs. Mate. 

lmao ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Phupha

9000+ subs?!?!

Is it Christmas again? I know a lot of Mine-Imator users with a lot of subs but none have that much.

Your best bet is to make your animation (has to look good) and get someone like SkyDoesMinecraft to show it on his channel (If you can even get to talk to him).

18 hours ago, GoldenBullet72 said:

9000+ subs?!?!

Is it Christmas again? I know a lot of Mine-Imator users with a lot of subs but none have that much.

Your best bet is to make your animation (has to look good) and get someone like SkyDoesMinecraft to show it on his channel (If you can even get to talk to him).

Doesn't even have to be a good animation. Considering 98% of his fan-base are 9 year olds.

It just has to have a lot of colors and noises.

On 1/4/2016 at 0:21 PM, Pokekights said:

Doesn't even have to be a good animation. Considering 98% of his fan-base are 9 year olds.

It just has to have a lot of colors and noises.

The animations on his channel are amazing though.

I don't watch any of his videos anymore so I don't know if he lowered his standards

Edited by GoldenBullet72