Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

2 minutes ago, Magicmaan775 said:

What exactly is an MGB?

Minecraft Gladiator Battle

5 minutes ago, KicksBrickster said:

Not sure this qualifies as an MGB...

On My side Is it good 

18 minutes ago, Tromstep said:

Your tag underneath your name is a lie.

How is my Nam a Lie

2 minutes ago, Animator Dark said:

Minecraft Gladiator Battle

On My side Is it good 

Mate, you need some work, ok? Stop worrying about quantity, and focus on quality. This should have taken at least three days.

Also: it should be longer than 30 seconds, mate.

Just now, KicksBrickster said:

Mate, you need some work, ok? Stop worrying about quantity, and focus on quality. This should have taken at least three days.

well it was then i sped it up a little 

3 minutes ago, KicksBrickster said:

Ok I Will Make The Longest Animation i Have ever Made it will Be Long

To be clear mate, all we are trying to say is you need more practice. You seem to think you don't need to improve. You need to. Drastically.

You also seem to be worrying more about quantity than quality. Here's the deal: posting fifty bad animations will never get you as popular as five good ones.

Don't be lazy, don't rush, and don't ignore improvements because you want to release a video every day.

2 minutes ago, KicksBrickster said:

To be clear mate, all we are trying to say is you need more practice. You seem to think you don't need to improve. You need to. Drastically.

You also seem to be worrying more about quantity than quality. Here's the deal: posting fifty bad animations will never get you as popular as five good ones.

Don't be lazy, don't rush, and don't ignore improvements because you want to release a video every day.

Ok 

37 minutes ago, KicksBrickster said:

How Can i Do More Quantity 

Just now, Animator Dark said:

How Can i Do More Quantity 

I mean quality 

Ok Im going to look at this Critically not Harshly

-Add Scenery

-The Walking Animations are bit smooth but you shouldn't let them slide off the floor while their walking,Also follow physics such as the back flip and remove bugs like the leg touching the sword.

-And most important of all Add Music

-If your More Experinced,Try adding a Face rig,You can make your own or Download them.

I think this took alot of  time to make,Im Pretty sure this took a good amount of Effort because I saw some smoothness in the movements,Also I Noticed you ARE improving a bit,Since I saw some of your Past Animations,I started off as you once.we ALL did,But It Takes a while to be really good,Hope you read my Info.The Best Bet is to make some Shorts to improve on your Animating.

Also for Everyone else don't Hate him Because he is New,What matters is that he is Improveing But I will Agree that going for an MGB is a bit TOO big of a Project to work to someone that Un-Experienced with  Smooth FightingAnimations.

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

12 hours ago, KicksBrickster said:

Amen.