Air Warriors (WIP Short Film)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So here is some info on the new short film on my channel.

Story:

A Big Famine has spread over the land and the ground is infested with disease, so the officials decided to create airships to transport food and supplies to people who need it the most. Only problem is that another civilization wants to destroy the friendly airships. And since most people are affected by the famine the government (whoever is in charge) is enlisting young personal to help with protecting the airships and the cargo. Jonathan is one of them. Jonathan is a farmer like his family who used to have a brother named Neil (now deceased). Now Johnny (Jonathan's Nick) and a few other young individuals must protect their airship and come back to the people who care about them the most.

The Crew:

uEtcXwS.jpg

Video Stats:

Length, around 3-5 minutes, Rendered in 1080p

I'll keep you guys in touch and a it will be coming soon to a youtube near you ;)

18 minutes ago, SlimeNation Animations said:

Can I be in it? I do have an OC Named Felix.

I might need some skins for the enemy crew, do you think you can have your character wear dark clothes and some stuff like the characters?

Just now, SlimeNation Animations said:

Does it have to be Steampunk? I'm just curious if it has to be Steampunk

Not exactly just make it look like dark like bad side colored and like he is gonna go flying you can say like scarf goggles .etc