Steve riding a horse

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I think Steve is posed very well. Maybe the horse could have had its head extended further (or something like that) to suggest faster motion to justify for such a speedy pose.

The character's in the background are doing their own thing to some extent (but then turn their heads), a little bit like how @Varen made his wallpapers, and that instills me with nice vibes.  :D 

D-Did you just credit someone for three leaves?  xD  

Just now, Emanatronic said:

I think Steve is posed very well. Maybe the horse could have had its head extended further (or something like that) to suggest faster motion to justify for such a speedy pose.

The character's in the background are doing their own thing to some extent (but then turn their heads), a little bit like how @Varen made his wallpapers, and that instills me with nice vibes.  :D 

D-Did you just credit someone for three leaves?  xD  

1. well the horse isn't sprinting so I made it seems like a jog please accept that excuse

2. Eh well. I only did that because its what I notice within some animations

3. yeah breh. I didn't make them so I credited the creator. I've done that with my previous poster aswell

Just now, Cryotivity said:

Kind of a boring wallpaper in all honesty.

Well of course it is. there's nothing going on really.

12 minutes ago, Mafa Animations said:

my brain cannot work out what the hell that thing is on the far left

it looks like a robot horse with a big poo on his back

I don't see anything on the far left though. das just meh skin that I intentionally put there