Need help with legal nonsense

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I want to make a minecraft parody of radioactive, but am not sure how to do it without making any legal infringements. could somebody help me with the legal stuff involved in making a parody?

I also need someone to remake radioactive instrumental inside of noteblock studio for the video.

26 minutes ago, Aronan said:

Here's a thing. You're welcome.

And I checked, it should be fine to use this. c:

great, thanks!

18 minutes ago, Pokekights said:

Maybe you should ask Derek Savage.

There might be a license or you could use the instrumental. Or maybe a copyright free/ royalty free cover. If that's possible. Or, nightcore.

is he on the forums, or do I have to go someplace else to find him?

50 minutes ago, Pokekights said:

There might be a license or you could use the instrumental. Or maybe a copyright free/ royalty free cover. If that's possible. Or, nightcore.

I checked it before putting it up here, he should be fine as long as he doesn't sell the parody.

3 hours ago, JjCinemas said:

Ask Cool Cat! 

3 hours ago, Pokekights said:

this is officially a thing now 

2 minutes ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

idk who coolcat is :P

its a crappy movie made by derek savage [is "crappy" allowed on these forums?] which IHE made a review of, so then derek savage falsely sued IHE over his movie 

Warning, this video has some curses:

3 minutes ago, Jmanbeatsminecraft said:

its a crappy movie made by derek savage [is "crappy" allowed on these forums?] which IHE made a review of, so then derek savage falsely sued IHE over his movie 

Warning, this video has some curses:

my channel is too small for him to do something to, right?