A Walk Cycle - Mine-imator Animation

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Not bad. I really like the facial movement. Most people skip that in testing.

All I would suggest is maybe adding some ease in and out transitions on the arms, body, and head. It looks smoother, though honestly you could easily turn this into a really interesting style, using only linear transitions. MC:SM did it, and it looks pretty nice.

47 minutes ago, Rice Warrior said:

ARE YOU BACKKK??

I guess so:D

58 minutes ago, KicksBrickster said:

All I would suggest is maybe adding some ease in and out transitions on the arms, body, and head. It looks smoother, though honestly you could easily turn this into a really interesting style, using only linear transitions. MC:SM did it, and it looks pretty nice.

Thanks for this. I literally forgot that Mine-Imator has the transition features. It's been a long time since I've used Mine-Imator.

54 minutes ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

that was MI?

mesa wanz da rig

It's in the description.

Edited by XGUNLOCK

4 hours ago, KicksBrickster said:

As much as i know he animates Frame-By-Frame.So there's No to less space for transitions