Sound Makers Needed

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

I need someone to help make sound effects.

I need people to do voice acting.

I need someone to write an instrumental track.

all of these are for my 1.8 series.

You should really formally present the stuff you "need."

What kind of sound effects do you "need?"

What kind of music for your track do you "need?"

What kind of voice actors do you "need?"

1.8, it's a minecraft animated series. centered around Alex joining a world that has been around since alpha days, and Steve, and the rest of the players dealing with the changes that come about in 1.8.

Already I like the premise.  :D

I've always wanted to animate something with Alex, but I'v never had the assets...

@Ocelot should voice act for her...!

I mean... You should get a little better before you get the forumers involved in shtuff... But if they're cool with it (which a lot are) then it should be fine.  :D 

You should really formally present the stuff you "need."

What kind of sound effects do you "need?"

What kind of music for your track do you "need?"

What kind of voice actors do you "need?"

I need someone to play, for the moment, Alex, Leroy (the bar tender), Rick (The Lumber Jack), and Andrew (The Hunter).

The sounds would be very basic ones.

Music: I'm not sure exactly what. I'll just see what turns up. 

I need someone to play, for the moment, Alex, Leroy (the bar tender), Rick (The Lumber Jack), and Andrew (The Hunter).

The sounds would be very basic ones.

Music: I'm not sure exactly what. I'll just see what turns up. 

The idea of the series itself sounds interesting, although I can't help out because I already have my head wrapped around a movie and editing a youtube channel, mixed in with school.. You can download 1.8 sounds from some websites, and the Minecraft game itself has .wav or .ogg files in the files you could copy. I'm interested to see how this series moves forward.

Already I like the premise.  :D

I've always wanted to animate something with Alex, but I'v never had the assets...

@Ocelot should voice act for her...!

I mean... You should get a little better before you get the forumers involved in shtuff... But if they're cool with it (which a lot are) then it should be fine.  :D 

already have the start of an Alex rig. the rest of the Characters are easy to make. i'm going to avoid combat/trickier animations as much as possible in the series.

the gears driving this project are already in motion, and have been for a while (behind the scenes).

the realease of 1.0.0 has only made this so much easier to do.

Well we already decided that I was doing the animations but I don't know what I'm suppose to animate in the first place. Like I don't even know what it's about!

just gave the rough premise out above. but until I get a female to play alex, i'm afraid that there is nothing to animate :(

I am known to have a hunk voice so I can do that.

Elaborate though, what voices are you looking for?

as far as male characters go, someone who can sound rough around the edges, but still keep a nice guy kind of feel about him at the same time.

essentially, the tough love kind of person.

already have the start of an Alex rig. the rest of the Characters are easy to make. i'm going to avoid combat/trickier animations as much as possible in the series.

the gears driving this project are already in motion, and have been for a while (behind the scenes).

the realease of 1.0.0 has only made this so much easier to do.

just gave the rough premise out above. but until I get a female to play alex, i'm afraid that there is nothing to animate :(

as far as male characters go, someone who can sound rough around the edges, but still keep a nice guy kind of feel about him at the same time.

essentially, the tough love kind of person.

I can do that. Would you like a sample?

I might do some sound stuff. I recommend that you get audacity.

What you want is not what you need. If you ever want people to work for or do anything for you, it's important you establish the difference, and to be polite in what you say.

Get Über to work for you. He's so voice is known to be so hunky that even though it's legal it really shouldn't be legal because it's so hunky.

I might do some sound stuff. I recommend that you get audacity.

What you want is not what you need. If you ever want people to work for or do anything for you, it's important you establish the difference, and to be polite in what you say.

Get Über to work for you. He's so voice is known to be so hunky that even though it's legal it really shouldn't be legal because it's so hunky.

I have audacity, but good sound files are hard to come by. most have massive legal strings tied to them.

I can do that. Would you like a sample?

sure thing.

I can try and get you at least the default sounds. Anything else might take a little bit longer.

I have the default sounds. I exported them from an older launcher, where that stuff was accessible. but I think that there might be some copyright issues with the default sounds.

8 minutes ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

I unfortunately have to put 1.8 on hold, because I cant find someone to voice Alex :(

Well, what kind of voice are you looking for to voice Alex? Because I might be able to get someone, but it would take about 2 weeks at least (she's out of the country right now).

1 minute ago, Nickolias said:

Well, what kind of voice are you looking for to voice Alex? Because I might be able to get someone, but it would take about 2 weeks at least (she's out of the country right now).

a rough around the edges "Tom boy" type voice. the kind that can handle herself in a fight, but not exactly cruel. in short: Asajj Ventress (if you have ever seen the Clone Wars).

1 minute ago, MineshaftGT01 said:

a rough around the edges "Tom boy" type voice. the kind that can handle herself in a fight, but not exactly cruel. in short: Asajj Ventress (if you have ever seen the Clone Wars).

Ehh, she is considered a tom boy, but more of the "she's literally like an anime tsundere". If you know what that means.