HOSTING A INTRO CONTEST

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey Guys GreenBolt Here And Yes This Is Like A Collabish Someting Like That

But Im Hosting A Intro Contest So Yeah

Rules:

1.It Should Be Mine Imator or Blender (If You Have Blender)

2.Duals Are Allowed

3.Use AE Or Blender To Sync

4.Use Any Song You Want

5.Put SCENERY On There

6.The Text Should Say GreenBolt

DEADLINE

11/5/15

So Good Luck

The Reason Why Im hosting one is because

my after effects is acting up

No Thank You, I'm Good. <-- Also, never type that, it's annoying, everything is not a propernoun.

Sounds like you just want someone to make you a free intro. That's not how it works man.

so, in other words, you're too lazy to make your own intro, is that it? no good animator is going to do this for you, you may get some noob who has no idea how to animate to do it, but no pros...

You're basically asking us to make you an intro by choosing the best...

I'll pass, thank you.

Ok how many people need to say the same thing? I think we get the point, some people won't make him an intro <_<

Edited by JjCinemas

except it's not a question.

fine, dumb contest *yeesh* there was no need to get technical about it, everyone got the gist of what I was saying...

and further more, it was him trying to trick us into making him an intro, which was a hidden, or "loaded" question.

I know it is a contest but I don't feel like it. Why don't you told them to make the intro themselves? If it just you, it shouldn't be. It just like you want somebody to make intro by Collabration. But it indirectly way.

You should make your intro yourself.

Also about Collab, I'm really busy because I'm currently making an animation, So no. And, go and make by yourself. It better and you get the likes.

Edited by Phupha