Welcome, Yoshidacrafter!

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

1. copyright reasons

2. everybody would have to get a tax ID number and a minimum wage, and... we all know we won´t make enough income to even pay minimum wage,

so right now, we´ll be non profit, maybe get something like patreon, kickstarter or vessel, but for now, we´re non profit.

some of our videos might still get ads, that´s mostly because it uses copyrighted music and we can´t do anything about that, or we haven´t turned off monetising on that particular video yet, but we're gonna have monetising off on all our videos soon.

also, that means viewers won't get ads on our channel

also, if we find someone an extraordinarily good animator, we will likely send a request, also, anyone is free to join the team after being interviewed, and after he/she show what he/she can do, like music voice acting or animating and such

I don't really care if I will get paid, I am just enjoying to have a platform to meet some new people and play with them

(but still, I'd be happy if you could pay me XDD)

btw... his rig looks like loudonlune's old human disguise... the one I used in the afk animation, good thing we'll be changing loudonlune's rig... because... otherwise it'd almost be 2 the same people...

transforms of  loudonlune:

pony -> human -> cat

loudonlune is a ditto in disguise