MGS5 Snake's Prosthetic Arm Rig (WIP)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey guys. 

Decided to get into rigging again by starting off with some simple things, like a bionic arm! 8D Hopefully I'll be able to regain my old status as a good rigger on this forums.

Hope you like the way it looks, feel free to leave suggestions below! ;) 

SRvRoU6.png

My one suggestion is, can you put it on the other arm? Because that's where it's supposed to be.

Also, are we able to change the colour of the arm?

On the left arm? I'll make two versions because some people want it on their right arms. :P

Yes, it's very simple actually. All you need to do is change the red to any other colour using the tool thingamadoohicker in PDN. xD You also need to change the item sheet for the iron block to another colour.

Yes, it's very simple actually. All you need to do is change the red to any other colour using the tool thingamadoohicker in PDN. xD You also need to change the item sheet for the iron block to another colour.

Alright, now for the awesome bling-bling arm!

%7Boption%7D

EDIT: pic no workin, so have a link my fellow man http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/18/184885/2778495-metal+gear+solid+v_+the+phantom+pain_20150901170837.jpg

also it aint mine

Edited by Mineupfast