The Evil is building...

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Awesome! *buys "Mario & Luigi Dream Team Bros"* *go's home* *puts game in 3DS* *My Little Pony theme song comes on* Me: dafuq? *3DS blows up* Me: STUPID PONY SHOW! >:c *runs into a My Little Pony store with a flamethrower* Me: MHUAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!! *replaces the ashes with a awesome video game store* *right next to mine, evil andy buiulds the same looking store* *I sneak in and hack his computer* *Evil andy goes on computer* Computer: Evil Andy sucks! Evil Andy: what!? *computer blows up* EA: WHY DID I BUY FRIGGIN WINDOWS 98!? >:c

...What?

im lucky i can defeat him like u said u are the only 1 who can solo him

BUT IM WITH 4 FACK YEEEEEAAAAAAAAH

(also as the protectors of balance we are autorized to use a power created by fushior (our god) To kill anyone if we hit him with our fist. this power is unblockable but dotchable

and can kill anything nessesarie to create balance)

im lucky i can defeat him like u said u are the only 1 who can solo him

BUT IM WITH 4

What I meant is I'm the only one who can defeat him -_- Besides, you would SO need my help to defeat Evil Andy

FACK

Dont curse on these forums

(also as the protectors of balance we are autorized to use a power created by fushior (our god) To kill anyone if we hit him with our fist. this power is unblockable but dotchable

and can kill anything nessesarie to create balance)

Dude, you and your teletubbies dont need to do this stupid "balence" thing -__-

What I meant is I'm the only one who can defeat him -_- Besides, you would SO need my help to defeat Evil Andy

Dont curse on these forums

Dude, you and your teletubbies dont need to do this stupid "balence" thing -__-

YAY TELETUBBIES MY FAVORITE TV SHOW WHEN I WAS A KID