Fresh Start [1080p]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

So recently today my PC was a Victim of a Malware attack and now my PC is reformatted and also Completely fresh and feels like a Brand new PC. All of my Animations everything all of my hard work was wasted and put down the drain. But all i can say at this point is. A fresh start is Part of a New beginning. Or in over words, Where there is an end there is a new beginning.

But here is the new wallpaper It sums up Minecraft's world creation and starting from the beginning again.

ceb62b73e7.png

Looking at this like a wallpaper.. it's just some scenery you imported from a world.. a character with a very basic pose and some DOF. Nothing that makes it good as a wallpaper whatsoever.

But here is the new wallpaper It sums up Minecraft's world creation and starting from the beginning again.

Did you even read what I said? I said that it sucks as a wallpaper m8. I don't care about the text or what it represents I just said that it sucks... as a wallpaper.

hah thought you'd get me with your.. witty.. quote only response.. hehe nah... why am i saying this.. im gonna hide this text..

Did you even read what I said? I said that it sucks as a wallpaper m8. I don't care about the text or what it represents I just said that it sucks... as a wallpaper.

hah thought you'd get me with your.. witty.. quote only response.. hehe nah... why am i saying this.. im gonna hide this text..

Wallpapers can be anything.
Have you seen modern art?

Wallpapers can be anything.
Have you seen modern art?

How.. does this make it not suck? There was barely any effort put into it and it isn't something you enjoy looking at.

Why are you trying to defend it? I don't give a crap about "modern art"? Do you mean like blank pieces of paper with one dot on them, paint splashed over randomly, etc.? If so I think that sucks as well.

How.. does this make it not suck? There was barely any effort put into it and it isn't something you enjoy looking at.

Why are you trying to defend it? I don't give a crap about "modern art"? Do you mean like blank pieces of paper with one dot on them, paint splashed over randomly, etc.? If so I think that sucks as well.

It was never intended to put any effort in it. Also "trying to defend" He isn't trying to defend It's more of opinions on Either said. yea You "think" it sucks Due to your opinion and you are entitled to it. I know i didn't put any effort in it because "fresh start" I didn't have much time on my hands due to me being stressed and had to get all my computer sorted out.  So in all There is no right or wrong. There is just a story behind it more then what it looks like. 

You might think it sucks, but that's one opinion vs another.

If you didn't notice, I haven't liked the post either.
Although I'm "defending" it, I didn't say I actually liked it.

Edited by Mooshim

You might think it sucks, but that's one opinion vs another.

If you didn't notice, I haven't liked the post either.
Although I'm "defending" it, I didn't say I actually liked it.

I was just saying what I thought about the wallpaper and you decided to respond to me in a way of defending it and trying to show me that I'm wrong.. or something. If not then.. why the hell did you respond to me!?

I don't like topic arguments ..because it's easy warning point material for "off topicness" hah.. ima make this small n white now..

I was just saying what I thought about the wallpaper and you decided to respond to me in a way of defending it and trying to show me that I'm wrong.. or something. If not then.. why the hell did you respond to me!?

1. Our argument is related to the topic
2. I was just saying it sounded like you were using your opinion as fact
3. I'm not sure why I carried on. 

Let's agree to disagree.

1. Our argument is related to the topic2. I was just saying it sounded like you were using your opinion as fact
3. I'm not sure why I carried on. 

Let's agree to disagree.

1. Lol Mooshim I think I know what I'm talking about..

And I don't agree to disagree because I think your responses to what I THOUGHT about the wallpaper were ridiculously stupid and pointless.