Super Mario Theme Remix Trap

quote 1 line of bullying i did from this page

Just stop.

You made someone CRY! Is that a ''social'' way to treat persons well in your world?

Just stop. You learn NOTHING from this!  You only learn how to be rude and how to be stupid!

Just stop.

You made someone CRY! Is that a ''social'' way to treat persons well in your world?

Just stop. You learn NOTHING from this!  You only learn how to be rude and how to be stupid!

Also i forgot, that if you even make someone discomfortable, cry, physical damaged etc, it is concidered cyberbullying.

Just stop.

Dude, bullying isn't just insulting, it can be harrasing, hurting etc

still waiting for that quote

still waiting

"yyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

you ain't fooling us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuOCn8_dKWA 

how dare you lie"

Nope I never lied, I just wanted to show someones amazing remix of a mario theme

"you took a song and claim it as yours" I never did, now you're making me feel bad which makes me sad.

"i did it, i beat someone in an argument.... with help xD"

Nope you didn't, you learn't to make someone angry and sad with help.

"yeah i know but its just fun"

Woah dude you're a cyber bully and you think cyber bullying is fun? Thx I'm using that in my evidence to David that you are cyber bullying me

"what? i won in an argument xD

i was not bullying "

You won in an argument? Good job bro but you bullied someone by doing that.

"i do not get why winning an argument = bullying"

Because don't notice that you are bullying someone by arguing with them when they ARE sensitive! And you also though that we wouldn't noticed but guess what "Hero of the forums" We noticed!

"its bullying if i called you names, i just said that i won the argument"

Bullying can be more than calling someone names, it can be hurting their feelings, harrasing them, hurting them or making them cry

"*sigh* i will just leave this here then http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cyber+bully&defid=3578391"

Bullying can be more than calling someone names, it can be hurting their feelings, harrasing them, hurting them or making them cry

Presto! Now you know that you harrased someone twice and you made them feel bad and make them cry 2 times!