{f@d}[Preview] W.I.P Fr3ddy fadbear Remake and an Explaination

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

New Style  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Is my new Style better than my old one?

• Way Better
    • Yeah
    • Kinda
    • Not much difference
    • Not really
    • No
    • No way its Terrible!

Hello all! Today I am going to explain my situation and show you a preview of a remake I'm making.

So where to start. Well a couple of weeks ago i was on a Windows XP Emachines computer from the 2000's whilst i waited for my dad to fix a Windows 7 Acer computer. During that time my computer started to crash and the screen would randomly turn Black. forcing me to restart my computer. That meant that whatever i was working on was lost and I had to start over. This continued for some time until one day it went to black and wouldn't restart properly. AKA it Broke with all my projects on including my f@d 3 and 4 Packs. Because of this my dad decided to give me a Windows Vista computer just until he finished with the windows 7 one. As you can guess the problem arose again but my dad was able to fix the problem. a few days later the problem arose again but luckily my dad had finished the Windows 7 computer so i got the windows 7 computer and he took the vista computer to fix. So right now he is trying to fix my Old Xp computer so i can recover all my projects from there and I am working on my New Windows 7 Computer. In which brings me to my next point. During this time i had a few complaints from some people saying my rigs were too simple and smooth. Which made me think. I had been working on a humanoid rig whilst i was on my vista so why not try that style on remaking my rigs. So today i bring to you a preview of one of those remakes. Behold the brand new and improved Fr3ddy fadbear Head!

LTaWwjt.png

YGfHfpC.png

Compared to Original (Gmod model):

GvGuBi6.png

Feedback would be Great!

Edited by Slendersonic02
Damn Censoring