Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hey  guys just thought i would do a short running test with a little bit of after effects used in it.  Feedback on how i could improve would be appreciated.

Enjoy

(っ^▿^)۶???٩(˘◡˘ )

I don't think there's enough movement in that body. Turning it a bit further or giving it a bending motion that is very subtle on some frames, going back and forth. Also, I do believe that's not a very fast run. His legs should reach further, allowing the run to progress at a higher speed.

He moves too slow for it to be a run cycle. A run cycle would be moving really really quickly. Not mach speed, but well over 25 units/second

yea i see where you are coming from ill try and work on it.  Thanks

I don't think there's enough movement in that body. Turning it a bit further or giving it a bending motion that is very subtle on some frames, going back and forth. Also, I do believe that's not a very fast run. His legs should reach further, allowing the run to progress at a higher speed.

yea i agree, ill try working on the body movement as well as extending the legs. Thanks