Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

My OC Alex.
NAME: Alex "Littleman" Mewtwo
Species: Pokemon, Mewtwo
Born:--/--/--
Personality:
-Quite Intelligent, incredibly high IQ
-Likes the smell of Soda
-Hates water, but isn't afraid of it.
-Has the ability to hover off the ground
-Short Tempered
-Loves to work alone.
-Never likes other people, especially humans

-Loves pokemon, especially Mewtwos and Mews.

BIO:
Alex was once a scientist that worked in the same field as his brother. To his brother, he was the little kid that gets picked on, and he never liked Alex all that much and always tried to show off to him what experiments he'd done. He had always called him "Littleman" since he was the younger man of the two brothers. When Alex was working on a cloning experiment, he slipped and fell into the cloning tank and turned into the Pokemon has earned quite a name: Mewtwo. With this, his mind melded and become increasingly powerful, but at a cost of not being the same again and noone would ever stop to think that a pokemon was human. After realizing this loss, he then decide to take a life long journey of what it's like to be  a pokemon in the wild regions. Some may wonder: "couldn't trainers use pokeballs to capture him?" Sadly no, the pokeball thinks he's "owned" (presumably because of the fact he was a human) and cannot be captured by any other means.

--

--
(The text in the video is slightly old but you can read more easily in the above text!)

Kinda posted this for reason into joining the MGBattle!

--
thanks-for-reading-brandon-byrge-4.png?w
-- Edited by Littleman7

I don't understand, shouldn't you be Mewthree? :3

I keep searching "mewthree" and all I keep getting is the Mega Evolution of X/Y Mewtwo.

The only sprite sheet I found that had something close to my mewtwo was labled as "mewthree" (Which is a good sheet TBH)

Notice the wings......and barbed tail...

sprite_mewthree.gif

A green Mewtwo though is actually the rare shiny variation of a regular Mewtwo.