Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Movements aren't very smooth, and the characters move unrealisticly, especially when you do your gravity-defying magic jump that Vader somehow didn't see. xD So I'd say the first thing you'd want to tackle is realistic human movement. Perhaps for your next animation, record yourself doing some of the movements for it, like a walk sequence, and then recreate it on the character. That's the most sensible approach for most aspiring animators.

you're being a little rude and sarcastic to a new member -_-

Sarcasm is all in good spirit. Whether it makes you sound like a major dictionary or not is a small price to pay for the satisfaction. xP

Movements aren't very smooth, and the characters move unrealisticly, especially when you do your gravity-defying magic jump that Vader somehow didn't see. xD So I'd say the first thing you'd want to tackle is realistic human movement. Perhaps for your next animation, record yourself doing some of the movements for it, like a walk sequence, and then recreate it on the character. That's the most sensible approach for most aspiring animators.

Sarcasm is all in good spirit. Whether it makes you sound like a major dictionary or not is a small price to pay for the satisfaction. xP

abut vader's jump, its that i followed in Star Wars Episode VI

and dude remember the starwars intro

long, long time ago, in a GALAXY, far far away....

remember, galaxy is part of space, and in space there is nothing - no gravity either.

abut vader's jump, its that i followed in Star Wars Episode VI

and dude remember the starwars intro

long, long time ago, in a GALAXY, far far away....

remember, galaxy is part of space, and in space there is nothing - no gravity either.

Your video had gravity. Albeit non realistic gravity, but they were all bound to the flat plane of grass. I would take Vox's advice, and maybe remake this video. Practice makes perfect. It was decent for somebody relatively new to mineimator, but remember, always improve.

I would take Vox's advice, and maybe remake this video.

Noooo you dont even have the copyright its mah animation haalp

and please give ghro patience, vader is still looking for him, and textbox in youtube can minimum last 1 second. if i put ghro down immidiately while rotating, ghro will be still. but if ghro swing his lightsaber immidiately the text box wouldnt fit and no one know why is vader not chasing him although he saw him jump.

Edited by The Captain Ghro

Beside improvement for being smooth in the Animation you need music and sounds as well,I understand how difficult it is to attempt to make a smooth animation.

But pretty good for a beginner L:

Edited by Ninjabee_Redtricity

Noooo you dont even have the copyright its mah animation haalp

and please give ghro patience, vader is still looking for him, and textbox in youtube can minimum last 1 second. if i put ghro down immidiately while rotating, ghro will be still. but if ghro swing his lightsaber immidiately the text box wouldnt fit and no one know why is vader not chasing him although he saw him jump.

I have no idea what you just said, but I don't think you under stand what I meant. I mean you should remake the animation over and over for practice until it looks realistic and amazing!