First Person Motion Coaster (Minecraft Animation)

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

(even though its called a roller coaster and not a motion coster..)

Awesome! I really like those bends! Now if only it used the YouTube 360* feature :P

OH thats an idea! Mineimator 360* rendering!

Whoud be cool yes, but compiling it to a 360 file and then putting it somewhere it can be played, will probably be alot of difficult work to do.

The animation seemed okay and the choice of music went well with it in my opinion. First person enchances the protagonist's perspective and makes the process easier overall. Must have been a pain making the course I'm guessing? I may take this idea and add my own twists to it, never would thought something like this. I am gonna take a guess and say you can make a collab of this, too lazy to say specifically what it should be about.

Edited by FallenChaser

(even though its called a roller coaster and not a motion coster..)

Awesome! I really like those bends! Now if only it used the YouTube 360* feature :P

OH thats an idea! Mineimator 360* rendering!

That would be a bit tricky, I'll take a look at 360* videos and see if its possible

The animation seemed okay and the choice of music went well with it in my opinion. First person enchances the protagonist's perspective and makes the process easier overall. Must have been a pain making the course I'm guessing? I may take this idea and add my own twists to it, never would thought something like this. I am gonna take a guess and say you can make a collab of this, too lazy to say specifically what it should be about.

The curves & drop rails I had to add in Mine-imator the rest is scenery from minecraft so not to hard, the music was placed in because I could not find any good rollercoaster sound effects. By all means go for it, with enough time you can add loop to loops, i would have added that in if I had more time.