Deceptive Astronaut [Wallpaper]

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Deceptive Astronaut [Wallpaper]

So... a simple wallpaper right? Just an astronaut out for duty? Well, that depends how you look at it.

HikcAKW.png

Quite literally, actually. Take a look at the same scene from a different angle.

zVQQOtH.png

It just depends how you look at it.

Edited by ClokMaus

It doesn't add up in the first picture the parts are going into his body. but the second one they are spread apart so that wouldn't make since unless you moved his body parts.

It really is in the same position. It took me a good while to fix it up this way. Nothing was moved between the pictures except the camera. The arm on the right is the most visible 'going-into' part on there, and that's simply illusion. The arm is farther away from the camera, so it appears the arm ''goes into' the body, when it's just behind it. Perhaps this helps.

eDXxo0c.png

If you couunt carefully, you can see the full 4 pixels on the side of the body before the arm. The legs don't line up under extreme scrutiny either, you can see where the shadowed side of the left leg overlaps where the right leg should have been. Nothing was moves between pictures - it's just illusion.

It really is in the same position. It took me a good while to fix it up this way. Nothing was moved between the pictures except the camera. The arm on the right is the most visible 'going-into' part on there, and that's simply illusion. The arm is farther away from the camera, so it appears the arm ''goes into' the body, when it's just behind it. Perhaps this helps.

eDXxo0c.png

If you couunt carefully, you can see the full 4 pixels on the side of the body before the arm. The legs don't line up under extreme scrutiny either, you can see where the shadowed side of the left leg overlaps where the right leg should have been. Nothing was moves between pictures - it's just illusion.

Ah, I see it better up close my sister noticed it This deserves that like after all :D