Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hello! I Am currently looking for a good animator who can animate for me! I'm currently broke so I need one that's willing to animate for 0 cost! Basically I will send you a video with a highlighted portion and you would animate that! I need very food and detailed animations, so no c

Reply like this:Animator

Name:

Availability:

Can you provide proof of your work:

Edited by HuntHackley2002

You're basically asking someone to do all the job. But the job will go to YOUR channel. All those subscribers, all those likes and comments go to you, instead of going to the actual animator. Lemme teach you something. In cases like this, credit isn't enough. No offense but this is one of the worst ideas I've ever read. And I've seen worse.

Hello! I Am currently looking for a good animator who can animate for me!

This is being bossy btw.

Edited by iantonio397

xCukw7m.gif

-o- ok how about intermediate because I know he doesn't use after effects or rigs expect a small part of the bus drivers eyes, but his animations aren't that choppy. Besides I'm too lazy to find another word to describe him.

Edited by FallenChaser

-o- ok how about intermediate because I know he doesn't use after effects or eye rigs, but his animations aren't that choppy. Besides I'm too lazy to find another word to describe him.

Smooth animations would be good. AE doesn't make stuff good. Eye rigs should be used.

Guys, it's rather silly to respond to this with sarcasm. He may actually need help.

And OP, you can't really expect people to just become animators for you, especially for free? The only time this happens is if the interests collide. You have to tell us why we should animate for you. What do we get in return? What will it be used for? and so on and on