Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Just had to get some opinions on this rushed render (Is that what we call it?) so I didn't pay attention to every little detail. (Feel free to Count)

So give me feedback, hate, or praises, doesn't really matter much since I will be improving them in the future with new editing software I am getting. This is just a preview for a new series of mine (Might put a thread for the community's help), also I might show another one That I made for fun if Effusion and the creator of James/Ati or Tan James promise not to murder me.

yynPMof.jpg

Editted - I made like two other renders from that, very bad umbrella xD

JXROU7O.jpg

x9kGGgU.jpg

Edited by FallenChaser

yynPMof.jpgFor those too lazy to click.

Anyways, nice!

Lol, I had to post the thread on my phone then quickly swap to my computer to insert the image back onto it before anyone could see, you are one fast ninja.

Nothing wrong regarding the rig (hint hint nudge nudge especially the non-circular eyes which apparently is the new trend), the only thing wrong would be the left arm pose of the character on the bottom. It's hard to even tell that it's an arm.