Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Dear all,

It has probably been a while since you last saw me if you knew me, and most of you probably don't recognise me at all.

But I've come back for a short few moments just to tell you how happy I am to see the community still thriving.

Dave, thank you for keeping Mineimator accessible, free and developed. It must have taken serious commitment over the years but as a result you've made a fantastic program and gathered a community who I'm sure are very grateful for your efforts. Also, a C++ port? Holy wow.

As for all of you, I'm joyed to see the same creativity and energy that was present when I left. The possibilities in Dave's program are seemingly infinite and you guys are showing that in what you can create.

Anyway, where are my manners?

This post wouldn't fit this thread without an animation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrpjZD8e_xE

It's mostly just me messing around with every new feature I could find since the first 1.0.0 demo came out. Nothing really spectacular but I had to get your attention somehow, eh?

Anyway.

Good luck for the future to all of you.

Creep out.

Wait,you're back ? :o

We'll see.

I dont understood this is  video of mine imator demo?

or mineimator c++?

This is 1.0.0 demo 5.

Welcome back. Even with the slowdowns and dead hours from time to time, we keep each other busy somehow.

Thank you. It's good to see some familiar faces around.