-=Mind The Wall Entry - Voxel and Toby ~ MineCraft Animation=-

Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Well, guys. After a very long process, finally finished my entry for the 'Mind the Wall' collab. Hope you guys enjoy! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O6CSszABHs

As always, critique and feedback is always appreciated!

You didnt follow the eules all that well

In that case, neither did a lot of the people in the collab... Also, I'm not making profit off of this... Doesn't the Eula state that the lock on the sound effects is only for if you make profit of it?

*rules*

Ahhh... That makes more sense. xD Yeah, I did some editing, because I felt it was a nice touch. If it gets me disqualified, I don't really mind, this was fun making anyway. :)

I don't know if he can, the time of day has been changed so it wont fit too well... but idk maybe he will pull a Jesus and make a miracle

Ah, true... Eh, he can probably make a little time change scene where time is sped up in a field or some nice cliche. If it's worthy of the final video, of course.

Can make it in a slow crossfade, so it gives it the affect of time changing

I didn't really mean for the darkness to make it seem like nighttime. I was thoroughly surprised no one else darkened it, because it seemed like the wall should be in a cave or something dark.