Message added by TopicLocker3000

This topic was automatically locked after 6 months of inactivity. If you are the topic owner, please contact a moderator to have it unlocked.

Hi there, I just made a bow rig. I made this bow rig because for some reason, I couldn't find any bow rigs on the forums. I just decided to make a bow rig myself.

Before I show you it and give you a download, I would like to say that this is only the first version. Later versions will have more features.

Images/Examples: 

H3Aw0kb.gifpuSl5u4.png

dO1ifSD.png

bMV38qv.png

Last thing, if you want to remove the arrow from the bow, go into Bow, String, String #14, and un-parent the arrow from inside of there.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/yw3vppea3701j76/BowRig.object

I actually made a bow rig

Whoa dude, you've reached a new level!

Advertising AND saying unnecessary things! Well done!

But seriously mate, don't do that. It's basically just advertising in a different way, and also directing a user away from this page. So yeah, I advise not doing so.

I literally have no idea if this is classed as Mini-Modding, if it is, provide me with a warning point.

Whoa dude, you've reached a new level!

Advertising AND saying unnecessary things! Well done!

But seriously mate, don't do that. It's basically just advertising in a different way, and also directing a user away from this page. So yeah, I advise not doing so.

I literally have no idea if this is classed as Mini-Modding, if it is, provide me with a warning point.

OK got it no advertising